Current Client Version: v0.10.4.0

Author Topic: Getting the Word Out  (Read 627 times)

bahappyhr

Getting the Word Out
« on: June 01, 2017, 02:32:32 am »
Hey Guys,

I have not followed any of the coins much for the past few years but I have always had an interest in this one.  I would like to see it succeed and I wish we could get it more attention.  Has anyone tried notifying various entertainment news sites like Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, E, etc.?   I think if they could see some of the pics of women with this coin and the comparisons to bitcoin it could really take off.  Let me know what you think.

lavajumper

• Administrator
  • Talk Show Host
Re: Getting the Word Out
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 07:44:11 pm »
I didn't see this post until just now.
We had some pretty solid PR going, but those strong avenues have been inaccessible to us recently. Do you have a communication channel to them?

bahappyhr

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 01:40:59 am »
No, sorry, I wish.  I have tried emailing but have heard nothing back yet. 

Branzig

• Fresh Meat
  • #Branzig of #Cryptocrawl #DTLV #18b #Vegas #Crypto
    • Cryptocrawl ~ Las Vegas Altcoin Merchant Services ~
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 05:36:19 pm »
CryptocrawlDOTcom is LIVE NOW while under construction!!!

Greetings all,
it is I, #Branzig of #Vegas
. Hoping to get a #SXC faucet soon. I do not have any #Sexcoin to use for campaigns or faucet payouts, so am looking for some help, either partnership or Foundation Sponsor. What say you?
I believe in Sexcoin, Why did the superior Sony Betamax lose out to the inferior VHS machine. Because Betamax said NO to Sex, BAM, VHS rules til disks arrive. What got the internet going & sustains it along with helping root out the pedophiles soon after the PC went mainstream!? Sex I say, Sex will be here til the bitter end baby! I can tell you I had a PC that got destroyed in 2015 that had over 2,000,000 #SXC I see the #'s and I am like WOW, I had like 1% of the total currency now in circulation. I miss my "LUCKY" Sexcoin wallet. Make sense @Lavajumper ?
So, feel free to hit me up for any reason to do with Sexcoin and the "GETTING THE WORD OUT" Plan... Go Girls!!! Yeah GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS btw I ONLY LIKE GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.
  8)

#Cryptocrawl #DTLV #18b
"THE" Las Vegas Altcoin Merchant Services Source
SEXCOIN       SEXCOIN       SEXCOIN      SEXCOIN       SEXCOIN       SEXCOIN       SEXCOIN
SXC~NSFW
newbielink:http://www.cryptocrawl.com [nonactive]