Current Client Version: v0.15.2.1

Author Topic: Main Exchange Sexcoin www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SXC_BTC  (Read 10149 times)

sasa9

• Senator
  • Sex machine
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 07:52:22 PM by sasa9 »
SXC -     SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM

textile_merchant

• Pole Dancer
Re: Main Exchange SXC ? after cryptsy life goes on
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 03:00:13 PM »
IMO neither SexCoin needs a major exchange to thrive

Tom

• Pole Dancer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 06:48:21 PM »
http://safecex.com/coin/add?q=SXC

A new exchange, with the intention to give PoW and Cryptsy-only coins a new home.

Just register and when you're signed in, use the above link to vote.

The name suits well to SXC (safe sex...ahm, cex)  ;D

sasa9

• Senator
  • Sex machine
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2016, 04:39:14 PM »
I voted,  ;) only 3 votes. :'(
Strange that there    TIT  ::)
which had small volumes on Cryptsy ?!?

sasa9

• Senator
  • Sex machine
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2016, 04:47:46 PM »

Where to get it

Tom

• Pole Dancer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 04:56:08 PM »

Where to get it

Either due to high trading volume or due to community demand. Paying for a listing usually means a coin has no active community

sasa9

• Senator
  • Sex machine
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 04:55:04 AM »
active community

Community in sadness after Cry...
as the need to encourage his ;)

textile_merchant

• Pole Dancer
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 06:30:58 AM »
Checkout this new update from Cryptsy - http://blog.cryptsy.com/
Voted for safecex, let's hope they get some real volume
I'd rather Cryptsy got back on their feet than crowdfunding a listing on a major exchange
Before you all hate on me for Cryptsy love remember Poloniex was hacked once and they spread the loss to all users to continue trading
Sxc will never be able to reach it's potential on a backwater exchange like Cryptopia - 10btc 24hr volume just won't do

Tom

• Pole Dancer
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 12:37:01 PM »
Checkout this new update from Cryptsy - http://blog.cryptsy.com/
Voted for safecex, let's hope they get some real volume
I'd rather Cryptsy got back on their feet than crowdfunding a listing on a major exchange
Before you all hate on me for Cryptsy love remember Poloniex was hacked once and they spread the loss to all users to continue trading
Sxc will never be able to reach it's potential on a backwater exchange like Cryptopia - 10btc 24hr volume just won't do

I'd be careful with Cryptopia and Yobit. I have mixed feelings, especially when reading posts by users. Wouldn't be surprised if somthings would happen there, too.

Cryptsy was always my #1 place and I agree with your opinion about them. But they lost too much trust, hiding the theft for 18 months and running a ponzi, no communication for nearly 3 months. You can't fool your users so hard if you control their funds. Cryptsy won't be able to survive, I'm pretty sure.

Instead of crowdfunding an exchange listing, I would rather collect some funds to develop new tools for SXC. With more users, volume will increase organically.

sasa9

• Senator
  • Sex machine
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 07:05:40 AM »
new tools for SXC.

What tools?

Tom

• Pole Dancer
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 12:31:07 PM »
new tools for SXC.

What tools?

I'm currently busy getting in touch with camgirl. Most of them are very very cute but....let's say....not tech-savvy. They are interested in making money. Everything that makes them more money is welcome as long as it is easy to handle.

Additionally I'm working on some sample GUIs to show how tools, like an integrated private video chat tool, could look like and work. Most of them work with a combination of Skype and Paypal (risky for adult transactions) or Amazon giftcards. The last days some guys sent faked GC and tried to cheat some girls. That's just one example where Sexcoin could provide them with a solution, nearly for free, secure and without risk getting scammed.

Tom

• Pole Dancer
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 12:32:07 PM »
btw, Sexcoin needs more votes on SafeCex. What about a Twitter/Facebook giveaway campaign to get votes?

sasa9

• Senator
  • Sex machine
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 08:25:56 PM »
Everything that makes them more money is welcome as long as it is easy to handle.

if you offer them a simple exchange with guaranteed min course I think they will agree

Tom

• Pole Dancer
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 11:34:59 PM »
Everything that makes them more money is welcome as long as it is easy to handle.

if you offer them a simple exchange with guaranteed min course I think they will agree

The price will become more stable when there is demand. Currently, only some fans or "investors" buy SXC. Most just dump the coins they got from mining. Or maybe some traders wo bought cheap or doing ping pong trades.

Let's say there are some girls who regularly do cam shows for SXC. User will need to buy SXC and the girls will sell them to convert to cash. It will increase the trading volume (good to attract exchanges like Polo or Bittrex) and will cause lower price volatility.

Sexcoin has a current price of ~ 100 satoshi = $0.00049764 (according to http://stats.sexcoin.info/). If a user wants to tip $5, he needs to buy around 10,000 SXC. Depending on the sell orders on exchanges (when there are mosty low amounts for sale), only one buy could cause a temporary price pump, followed by a dump when the girls cash their SXC out. There more buy and sell transactions will be done, the less influence each single tx has and the more the price becomes stable.

Check Dogecoin for example, there's mostly no spread between bid and ask. It's price was around 40-50 satoshi most of the time. Due to rising BTC price, Doge rate crashed...but in $ it's still the same value per Doge (BTC x2 - Doge /2). That's what most coins need to achieve in my opinion. And it can only be reached with services/companies accepting SXC.

That's of course just my personal opinion...

Regarding the "easy exchange", I already have some ideas in my mind how to solve it but I need to do some more research and will present my ideas when the concept is more clear.

sasa9

• Senator
  • Sex machine
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2016, 05:24:49 PM »
but is now selling large volumes of cheap no one wants